Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wild Friday Night

If you didn't know you can listen to Will and David on 97.7 fm on Friday nights because they are the voice of the Grissom Tigers.  David calls the play by play and Will calls the color.  Most of you that know us know that this sounds strange for most people, but not us.  You never know what Will may be up to or have up his sleeve.  He really enjoys it and if I have to say so myself they sound awesome.  You would never know that this was their first radio gig. 

With that being said that means that every Friday night, I have the boys alone.  Up to this week, we have stayed at home.  I was ready for a night on the town, so last night the boys and I had a wild Friday night. ha ha Not too wild!!  We started the evening with an early movie in Huntsville followed by dinner and an exciting trip to the grocery store.  I know, I know sooo wild!! Luckily my plan worked and both boys were so tired they both fell asleep on the way home.  All I had to do when we got home was put them to bed.  I got to watch a movie and catch up on some of my DVR shows before Will got home.

No comments: