Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Will and I took a much needed getaway weekend to Orange Beach with our friends Kellie and David.  To be honest, thanks to Kellie and David for inviting us because it was a wonderful time to spend with friends and to chill out!  It has been so long since I laid out by the pool without the kiddos.  It was WONDERFUL!!!  Kellie and I spent the day by the pool and the beach while the boys stayed in the condo and watched football. ha ha  Will said the opening weekend of football season is like Christmas to men.  Will and I even went to a late movie because we very rarely get to go anymore.  It was so nice, but on Sunday we could not get home fast enough. 2 nights away is just about all we could stand without our boys.  I was so glad to see them that evening!  I didn't take many pictures but here are a few from our weekend away!


David & Kellie

Me & my sweetie

1 comment:

Amy Sullivan said...

Bounced over from Bring the Rain.

Cute blog, love the colors! Nice to "meet" you!