Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Worst blogger EVER!

So sorry to my 2 followers...heh heh!  Needless to say this pregnancy has not been the easiest one for me and my blog has definitely paid the price for it.  I am hopeful that the nausea fairy is leaving soon and I can get back to my normal self again.  This time around has been so different because of the nausea.  I had some occasionally with the boys, but NOTHING like this.  I am thankful that only 1 of my pregnancies has been like this because it could have easily stopped me from having more babies.  Peppermint candies are saving me right now.  I may have 100 cavities next time I go to the dentist but right now I am using what helps.  I am going through a super size family pack of peppermints every 4 days!!!  The dr has given me 2 different types of nausea medicine.  The first didn't help at all and the second one knocks me out! I mean for like 12 hours!!  Someone has to watch these kids you know!!

I am 17 weeks along and definitely SHOWING IT!!! ha ha  3rd baby will do that to you I hear.  I felt the baby move last week for the 1st time and no matter how many times you feel the flutter of a new baby it never gets old.  We are so excited to find out what we are having.  Thanks to the nausea I can say with almost 99% that this will be my last baby, so I feel a lot of mixed emotions with finding out the sex.  Another boy would be amazing because he would totally just fall in line with the others and we wouldn't need ANYTHING!! I am fully stocked up on clothes, toys, balls of all sorts. But of course with another boy my dream of having a daughter goes away.  A girl, I believe, would totally rock our world.  I don't know if I can handle all the accessories that a girl requires.  Just a thought of the teenage years makes me run scared too!! So as you can see, I am a little nervous both ways.  I have these crazy pregnancy dreams right now and at least once a week I dream I am in the ultrasound room and just as the nurse is telling me "It's  a ...."-I wake up!! ha ha 

My plan is to catch up on some of the excitement from the past few months in the next few posts, so please stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

AWWW... I CAN'T wait to hear what it is, but with all that nausea, I'm thinking PINK!!!

The Montgomery Family said...

Yay I am so glad you updated!!! I hope you are feeling better! I, like Whit, CANNOT wait to find out what you are having!!!!!