Wednesday, January 5, 2011

November Wrap Up

So I have missed alot! Here is the end of Oct and Nov all wrapped up in 1:


Funny story about Max's Halloween party at Preschool:  The note said that the kids could wear their costumes to school on the day of the party.  Well, I am always looking to make the most of a costume, so I dressed him in his triceratops costume for the whole day.  When I got to the party, he was the ONLY one in costume!! ha ha  Can you imagine how funny that looked when they walked up and down the hall.  All the cute kids in their Halloween tshirts and a dinosaur!!  So, here is a picture from the party!



 My 2 scary dinosaurs!! Jack was a Trex, of course and Max was a triceratops!
  Jack is still head over heels for dinosaurs, so we had no choice but dinosaurs!!



 Max looking at his lollipops thinking, "I'm going to eat you!!"
 I found pieces of candy stuck all over his costume!


 Jack said to take his picture in his natural habitat! ha ha


 Thanksgiving Program at school! Jack was the cutest Indian!


 Thanksgiving Feast with Nana

No comments: