Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer is over...already!

I may go down as the worst blogger this summer, but we have been sooo busy!! Maybe I will get our beach pics on here before long, but here are a few things we have been up to lately. A few weeks ago my sister Alice and her 2 sweet boys along with my boys and I met my Dad at the Birmingham Zoo for a day of fun and wild animals...and they had some animals of their own too.

When we lived in Baton Rouge, we were only about 10 minutes from the zoo, so we went ALOT!!! Jack was at a great age to really enjoy it, but Max was too young to care. This trip to the zoo Max was all into it!! He said hello to every animal we saw and usually told them goodbye. It was precious!! My Dad was in charge on the stroller so I was able to walk around with Jack or the escapee Max at some points to really talk about all the animals. We enjoyed a train ride that cooled us off and several of us even tried out the camel rides. It was a great trip followed by some fun at the splash zone and the gift shop!!




















After a short summer shower, Will decided to take the boys on a four wheeler ride in the rain! You guessed it, THEY LOVED IT!!




Here are my superheros saving the world! I couldn't find the other Batman mask so Max just wore a toboggan. He thought he had the best mask! heh heh



We had an amazing summer! I hate it is over, but I love the routine that comes when MMO starts!

No comments: