Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A post all about Jack




My sweet Jack is growing so much right now. There are so many adorable things that he is doing right now, so I am dedicating an entire post about him.


Jack is making up OUTLANDISH stories right now. Here are a few of my favorites.


He has a bump on the inside of his nose and he is constantly picking at it, so it bleeds alot. But if anyone asks him what happened to his nose he tells them that a dinosaur bit him.

He asked me in the car a few weeks ago if I remembered the time he cut his neck open. I may not have the BEST memory, but I am pretty sure I would have remembered that if it had happened. His story went like this: He was swinging at Nana & Pa's house and cut his neck open, so he rode in the helicopter hospital and the doctor glued it back together and then he parachuted out of the helicopter into the pool.

He told Mrs. Amber (his teacher at school) that last time he was at the beach he got bit by an alligator.


He has an imaginary Grandpa that we talk about ALL the time. Jack has more grandfathers than most kids, but he still has made an imaginary one. This Grandpa has tons of exotic animals like zebras, giraffes, elephants that live at his house. Jack has his own room at his Grandpa's house with his own race car bed. When he gets upset with us, he says that he will just go live with his Grandpa.


Jack has found that he is allergic to cats and giraffes. (The cat one is true not too sure about the other one.)


He has his 1st serious girlfriend at school. He told me that he thinks he will love her forever. They sit beside each other at lunch and I have been told they try to hold hands in the hallway. He has asked me several times if another car seat could fit in our car because he wants her to come home with us. It's love!


I had a pretty embarrassing conversation with his teacher the other day because Jack needed to go to the bathroom while the class was outside playing so he peed OUTSIDE on the playground. He asked me if I knew there was a rule about Not peeing outside. I didn't realize we needed to go over that one. Lesson learned!


He loves to wear his bicycle helmet, only inside the house. He wears it for hours inside but doesn't want to wear it while he rides his bike. Safety first!


When Jack grows up he wants to be a Viking because they are super tough.


His cousin John told him about a year ago, that when they grow up they could buy the houses around Nana & Pa's house so everyone could live close by. Well, Jack apparently didn't understand the conversation because what he took from it was that Max already has a house where he lives (the one with the red roof) and that we should take him back soon. Anytime Max is upset in the car or they are fighting Jack always tells me that we REALLY should take Max back to his house. I guess he thinks we are just borrowing him.


He has his own roofing company called www.blackhammerroofing.com In fact every member of our family has one. Max's is Red hammer Roofing. Nana's is White Hammer Roofing. John's is Green Hammer Roofing.


Everyone thinks their child is a genius and I am sure your child is smart, but MY kid is definitely a genius. ha ha I am really proud of how much he understands and is so eager to learn right now. He can count to 35 and to 12 in Spanish. He knows all his letters and their sounds. He loves putting puzzles together. And the teacher in me has started working on patterns and adding with him and he loves it.




Here he is after finishing one of his dinosaur puzzles in the play room wearing the helmet.
Isn't he a doll!!

3 comments:

"Allie Play" said...

Such a CUTE little man! Aren't they fun? :)

Melissa Clark said...

So cute . . . and funny! We need a play date soon:)

Kellie Belue Jordan said...

AND... he has new pajamas! He is really the sweetest little boy! Precious!