Will decided to surprise me on Saturday. He arranged his sister/niece to watch Jack while we went and caught a movie. It seems that is an activity that works well with bedrest. Air condition/sitting the whole time-great idea! We decided on Dark Knight because a ton of people have told us how good it was. I was sooo excited to be out on the house and watching an awesome movie. Once the movie started, I began feeling nervous. Maybe it was the surround sound booming in my ears, maybe the action packed show-I am not sure but after about 45 minutes I was shaking like a leaf and on the verge on tears. We had to leave b/c I could feel myself freaking out more and more as the minutes ticked away. I hope this behavior is due to this medicine b/c if 3 weeks in the house has turned me into this nervous soul I am in big trouble!!! I am looking forward to the movie coming out of DVD so maybe I can see how it ends..I hope!! Sweet thought Will-sorry I have become an old lady that can't drive and losing it with the tip of a hat! Maybe this too shall pass!
3 comments:
Bless you heart too!! I know how excited you were about going out to the movies with Will. I was excited for you. Maybe the surround sound was alittle much for you and Max. :) Guess we will have to wait on girls night out to the movies until Max is safe and sound at home. Will had very good intentions. Can't wait to see the Dark Knight...love Batman!
I'm sorry you didn't get to enjoy your night out. That was very thoughtful of Will, though. Kudos! I'm sure it's just the medicine. You're such an outgoing, fun-loving person that I know you'll be back in the swing of things after Max gets here. Until then, maybe you could just chill out at home with something slower-paced. "Driving Miss Daisy," perhaps. ;-)
Sorry your fun night ended in a not so fun way! I'm sure it was just the medicine- if not, hey- you're pregnant- you can always blame it on the hormones!
Post a Comment