Jack had his 2 yr checkup yesterday and he did really good!! He weighed 25 lbs and measured 34 inches tall. Dr. Patz seemed very happy with his growth! He did have a meltdown when he figured out where we were, but overall I think he did great! The nurse tried to trick him into stepping on the scale by asking him to point out Elmo's nose on the scale, but he didn't fall for it. He walked around the side and pointed it out. She was surprised with his smarts. You can't fool my boy!! They had to prick his toe for blood work and the nurse said just the right thing to make Jack relax. He loves for you to wash his toes...I don't know why, but when she started she said, "All I need to do is wash these toes." Jack was like cool and laid back and never flenched. The next well checkup is when he turns 3! Can you believe that!
No comments:
Post a Comment