Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Weekend

We had an amazing weekend! Will came home early on Friday evening, so we had a really long weekend together. On Saturday, we took the boys to the park. It was a blast! This was the first time Max was big enough for the swings. HE LOVED IT! He stayed in it the whole time we were there! I think he enjoyed the freedom and being able to see everything around him. Jack loved the swings and the slides-Everything! He is so funny! He really likes playing in the mud and the dirt, but not a fan of his hands getting dirty. Everytime his hands had a tiny bit of dirt on them, he would run over asking to wash his hands. He is a little bit like his Pa! Here is a few pics from our weekend!






By the way, my sweet husband left this morning at 4am instead of leaving last night because he knows that I have a hard time sleeping without him. That was the BEST Vday gift he could have given me! Thanks honey! I love you!

1 comment:

The Barnett Family said...

You mean that you were a mile from the house, and y'all did not come by and visit!!! I know, you wanted your family ALL TO YOURSELF!!! Next time, maybe we can join you if it is just you and the boys!!!