Tuesday, July 15, 2008

William Max Jones



We had our 4D ultrasound on Monday! It isn't the best pic, Max really likes his arms around his head but I couldn't help but post at least one! He looks a lot like Jack's ultrasound-BIG SHOCKER!! The nurse did say that she could see that Max had some hair on his head! She showed us how she knew it and sure enough we could see it moving around in the fluid! Isn't that crazy! The nurse was really disappointed b/c we didn't get a ton of good shots but with the week we have had I thought the pics were wonderful! Just getting to see that he looks healthy and active really allowed my heart to relax. We were able to count fingers/toes! It was so sweet hearing my Mom and Will's parents reacting to our little boy! We really enjoyed sharing the experience with them! I do have to say the best pic we got was the confirmation shot that Max is definitely a boy! We were not doubting it but apparently he wanted to make sure that we knew! heh heh!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you could not sleep, but thanks for the updates on ALL the happenings. How precious is the pic of Max!!! I know you have a patient, caring and loving husband and you are in great hands. Take it easy.

Radiant Rubies Thirty One Team! said...

How cute! How are you feeling?

Leanne Helums said...

How great is the picture. Take care of yourself.

Rebekah D. said...

Love the picture, and the name! I hope your day got better today. Hang in there!

The Woodalls said...

Hope you are making through the boredom of bedrest O.K. I was only on bedrest for 3 weeks of my pregnancy with the twins, which about drove me stir-crazy, so I really feel for ya! We're praying for that little guy to not make his appearance until at least the end of August! The 30th would be O.K. (my birthday)! :)
Emily